Monday, October 15, 2012

"Postscript - Some random thoughts on Demonstration"


    How effectively is the demonstration method if you use it to your learner? There are many methods in teaching but, demonstration is one of the methods which your learner can easily catch up your discussion.

 
Demonstration method is one of the teaching method uses by the teacher. And as a student, a can say that one of the best method that my mentor use during her discussion in our class is the demonstration. Because as I observe when my mentor use this kind of strategy, it is easy for me to catch and understand her lesson. It gives me an interesting ideas and thoughts. Also, demonstration can directly motivate me. But, when you use this kind of teaching method, you should not hurry, because the learners lost their focus and cannot follow directly on what you have taught to them. Remember always that every student learned nothing before they enter your class discussion. Even though they have a little knowledge about your topic you should still not to hurry or skip, teach them in a procedure way, for them to understand clearly on what you have demonstrate to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment